How To Help The Safely Out Effort
- Get SAFELY OUT Kits ($10 suggested minimum contribution per kit, plus shipping/handling for mail orders) for your family, friends, neighbors and others. Also consider ordering some kits and then donating them back to the project to be distributed to vulnerable individuals with income constraints. KITS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. Click here to be directed to the order page (and then select the "SAFELY OUT Project" contribution option).
- Make a contribution to the SAFELY OUT effort. Your contribution will help us distribute kits to those who otherwise could not afford them and help provide education and outreach to the community and the vulnerable themselves. Thank you in advance for your support. Make a contribution by clicking here or on the SUPPORT CV button at the top (and select "SAFELY OUT Project" under contribution options). Donations are also accepted by mail at the address below or by calling (916) 503-3194.
- Sign up for Citizen Voice/SAFELY OUT email updates to stay up-to-date on our project efforts. Click here or on the CONTACT US button at the top (write "SAFELY OUT" in the comments box).
- Volunteer at events. We are regularly asked to come out and present the SAFELY OUT project at events in our community. We are currently looking for funding to support a formal volunteer program with Citizen Voice. If you would like to volunteer or know someone who would be willing to help with the funding of this position, please contact us at (916) 503-3194 or be email at email@example.com. In the meantime, you can also join our mailing list to be notified about volunteer opportunities and upcoming events. (To do this, go to our Join CV page and check the Volunteer Opportunities box in the Interests section.)
- Become a project sponsor. Sponsors are needed to expand the project and to help provide kits to those unable to afford them. For sponsorship information, contact us at (916) 503-3194 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Project sponsors receive public appreciation and recognition commensurate with their level of involvement. Become a SAFELY OUT project sponsor today!